CSBattery OPzV TUBULAR GEL BATTERY LONGEST LIFE GEL BATTERY FOR SOLAR
Designed floating service life: >20 years @ 25 °C/77 °F.
Cyclic usage： 80% DOD, >2000cycles
>Summary for Deep Cycle Tubular Gel OPzV Battery
- By combining the newly developed tubular positive plates with fumed gelled electrolyte, CSBattery created the innovative OPzV range of batteries. The range offers 20 years design life and super high deep cycling capabilities. This range is recommended for telecom outdoor applications, renewable energy systems and other harsh environment applications.
- OPzV batteries are safer for the environment, and safer to use – they have no water levels to check or terminals to clean, without risks of dangerous acid spills, and can be installed in any position. OPzV Batteries can be recharged much faster than flooded lead-acid batteries.
>Features and Advantages for Deep Cycle Tubular Gel OPzV Battery
- Over 20 years design life at floating condition @ 25°C
- Wide operating temperature range from -40°C to 60°C
- Tubular positive plate with prolonged cycle life
- Fumed Silica gel electrolyte
- Lead Calcium die cast grid with improved corrosion resistance capability
- Low self-discharge rate and long shelf life
- Excellent deep discharge recovery capability
>Construction for Deep Cycle Tubular Gel OPzV Battery
- Positive Plates：Robust tubular plates consisting of Pb-Ca-Sn alloy, optimized for high corrosion resistance, offer an extreme high cycling expectancy；
- Negative Plates: Grid plate construction consisting of lead calcium alloy；
- Separator: Microporous and robust PVC-SiO2 separator, for positive and negative plates and optmized for low internal resistance；
- Container: ABS (UL94-HB), Flammability resistance of UL94-V1 can be available upon request；
- Terminal Poles: Screw connection for easy and safe assembly and maintenance-free connection with excellent conductivity；
- Valves: Release gas in case of excess pressure and protects the cell against atmosphere, reasonable open and close valve pressure, high reliable on performance.
>Deep Cycle Tubular Gel OPzV Battery Complied Standards
- Ø IEC 60896-21/22 Ø IEC 61427
- Ø ISO9001, Ø ISO14001, Ø ISO18001
- Ø Eurobat guide, Ø long life, Ø BS6290 part 4
- Ø GB/T 22473, Ø ICE, Ø IATA, Ø IMDG
>Deep Cycle Tubular Gel OPzV Battery Applications
- Ø Off Grid Solar, Ø Off Grid Wind, Ø Telecom BTS, Ø Date Center, Ø Medical Equipments,
- Ø UPS systems, Ø Railroad Utilities, Ø Photovoltaic Systems, Ø Renewable Energy System and so on.