HR SERIES HIGH RATE DISCHARGE AGM BATTERY
Voltage: 12V 6V
Capacity: 12V35W~12V900W, 6V720W
Designed floating service life: 8-10 years @ 25 °C/77 °F.
> Summary for High discharge rate AGM ups battery
CSBattery High discharge rate AGM battery: it is kind of special sealed free maintenance lead acid battery, also called high rate discharge battery, it is ideal for space limited applications which require more power than what can be delivered by a standard lead acid battery.
> Features for High discharge rate AGM ups battery
- Due to special and unique design, this electric power storage comes with high rate discharge performance, high specific power, and over 20% higher energy output than an ordinary battery.
- The industry battery employs unique corrosion resistant grid alloy and special electrolyte solution, thus keeping excellent low temperature performance and long service life.
- It is completely made from high purity materials, our AGM lead acid battery has nearly no self discharge. thus can put in stock long time.
- The CSBattery high rate battery adopts gas recombination technology, this power supply equipment boasts super high seal reaction efficiency and thereby generates no acid mist. Thus, it is environmently friendly.
The improve structure design and advance sealing technology ensures reliable seal, and so bringing clients high safety.
> High discharge rate AGM ups battery Complied Standards
- Ø IEC 60896-21/22 Ø IEC 61427
- Ø ISO9001, Ø ISO14001, Ø ISO18001
- Ø Eurobat guide, Ø long life, Ø BS6290 part 4
- Ø GB/T 22473, Ø ICE, Ø IATA, Ø IMDG
> Application for High discharge rate AGM ups battery
- CSBattery high rate discharge AGM batteries are the best choice for the applications requiring small capacity but large discharge current such as high effect UPS system, starter, electric power tools, etc.
- Telecommunication systems including exchange board, microwave station, mobile base station, data center, radio and broadcast station;
- Suitable power battery for electric tool, toy, portable dust collector and unmanned handling robot;
- Signal system, emergency lighting system, security and protection system;
- EPS and UPS system.