GB SERIES VALVE REGULATED SOLAR GEL BATTERY
Designed floating service life: 12~15 years @ 25 °C/77 °F.
> Summary for Long life gel battery
CSBattery standard VRLA GEL battery is designed for frequent cyclic charge and discharge applications under extreme environments. By combining the newly developed Nano Silicone Gel electrolyte with high density paste, the Solar range offers high recharge efficiency at very low charge current. The acid stratification is highly reduced by adding Nano Gel.
> Features and benefits for solar gel battery
- This Energy storage battery utilizes gel electrolyte technology. The uniformly distributed gel electrolyte is made by mixing sulfuric acid with silica fume.
- The electrolyte can hold the battery plates securely in an immobile gel.
- Radial grid design offers this power storage device excellent discharge performance.
- Due to 4BS lead paste technology, our vrla gel battery provides long lasting service life.
- Employing unique grid alloy, special gel formulation and distinct positive and negative lead paste ratio, the maintenance free battery boasts outstanding deep cycle service performance and over discharge recovery ability.
- Completely manufactured from high purity raw materials, CSPOWER VRLA gel battery has extremely low self discharge.
- Gas recombination technology ensures excellent seal reaction efficiency, thus delivering no pollution such as acid mist to the environment.
- The gel battery boasts reliable sealing technology which enables security seal performance.
- Cycle usage: 50% DOD, 1100-1300 Cycles work in 25°C.
> Construction for VRLA GEL battery
- Container/Cover: Made of UL94HB and UL 94-0ABS Plastic, fire resistance and water proof.
- 99.997% pure new lead NEVER use recycle lead.
- Negative Plates: Use the special PbCa alloy grids, optimize the recombination efficiency and less gassing.
- High quality AGM separator: Absord acid electrolyte, the best retainer mat for VRLA batteries.
- Positive plates: PbCa grids minimize corrosion and prolong life.
- Terminal post: Copper or lead material with maximum conductivity, enhance the high current rapidly.
- Vent Valve: Allows the release of the excess gas automatically for safety.
- Three steps of Seal procedures: Ensure battery completely sealed with safety, never leakage and volatile acid, longer life.
- Silicone Nano GEL electrolyte: Import from Germany Evonik famous brand silicone.
> Charging voltage and settings
- Constant voltage charging is recommended
- Recommended float charge voltage: 2.27V/cell @20~25°C
- Float voltage temperature compensation: -3mV/°C/cel l
- Float voltage range: 2.27 to 2.30 V/cell @ 20~25°C
- Cyclic application charge voltage : 2.40 to 2.47 V/cell @ 20~25°C
- Max. charge current allowable : 0.25C
> Complied standards
- Ø IEC 60896-21/22 Ø IEC 61427
- Ø ISO9001/14001/18001
- Ø Eurobat guide, long life Ø BS6290 part 4
- Ø GB/T 22473 Ø CE Ø IATA and IMDG
- Ø Electric power vehicles, Ø Golf cars and buggies, Ø Wheel chairs, Ø Power tools, Ø Electric power toys,
- Ø Control systems, Ø Medical equipments, Ø UPS systems, Ø Solar and Wind, Ø Emergency, Ø Security, Etc.